In the U.S. and around the world, Global eTrials (eTrials) is a robust technology solution for patient recruitment, patient retention and tracking.
- Reduce time to complete patient enrollment
- Automate routine outreach by:
- Making sure the trial site has contacted the patient
- Confirming and/or rescheduling appointments
- Affirming patients' continued interest in the trial
- Remind patients of trial events with automated, yet personalized phone, email, SMS text and smartphone
Message text is completely customizable and may vary by location, stage of treatment, a milestone event, etc. Messages are tailored to patients' literacy levels and are delivered in English or their preferred language. Patients who do not speak English get the messages in their native language, even languages that do not use Roman Characters (Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, etc. ).
Global eTrials offers unparalleled scheduling flexibility, supporting non-consecutive dosing schedules and clinic visits. It automatically generates the full spectrum of reminders required for retention of patients in clinical trials:
- Medication dosing reminders
- Appointment reminders for lab work and clinic visits
- Regimen instructions based on patients' protocols
- Interactive surveys to identify at-risk patients
International Clinical Trials
- Communicate to patients in their preferred language
- Voice reminders recorded by native speakers
- SMS text, email and smartphone calendar messages displayed in any alphabet, including non-Roman characters
- Patients do not need special equipment to receive or respond to the messages
- Time-stamped, and detailed historical tracking reports
- Sponsor's access to reports with de-identified data
- Personalized patient feedback
- HCP alerts when patients do not comply with their protocol ( e.g. medication intake, lab testing, clinic visits )
Contact iReminder to learn how Global e-Trials accelerates patient recruitment and improves patient retention.
Clinical Trials Statistics
- A growing trend of constant trial delays can cost a company up to $8 million each day their product is not on the market.
- In clinical trials, just a 20% decrease in patient adherence requires a 50% increase in sample size to maintain equivalent power.
- Within 3 years, up to 65% of FDA-regulated clinical trials will be conducted outside of the U.S.