Online Focus Groups
iReminder’s online focus groups explore patients’ attitudes and experiences around medication adherence. They are fast-paced, real-time text discussions that provide the information needed to design an effective medical messaging program. iReminder’s customized online groups are utilized by pharma, pharmacies, providers and hospitals.
From the findings, iReminder crafts and delivers effective patient messages via Compliance for Life to drive greater treatment adherence.
- Therapeutic class
- Participants are highly engaged and candid
- Broad geographic reach enables clients to observe participants around the country, without traveling
- Participants communicate openly and honestly because they are assigned anonymous names and cannot see other participants, the moderator or the client
- Multiple topics are covered in 90 minutes
- Cost effective and time-efficient for fast turnaround
- Clients may observe groups without being visible to participants
- Participants’ privacy is protected because clients cannot see personally identifiable data
- All participants can type at the same time, creating a lively discussion and resulting in lots of quality data
- Customizable moderator’s guide may be changed from group-to-group
- Virtual white board is available to show designs, web pages and written concepts
- Groups may be conducted in any language
- Transcripts are available right after each group
Online groups also are used for Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) assessment programs. to monitor the effectiveness of Medication Guides, Patient Package Inserts, Communication Plans, and Elements to Assure Safe Use (ETASU)
- iReminder works with clients to define goals and objectives and determine participant qualifications
- Participants are screened and recruited via a professionally designed online, email or phone survey
- iReminder writes the discussion guide and creates the visual materials
- Recruited participants are sent login instructions by phone, email, SMS text or smartphone and re-contacted the day of the group to ensure high attendance rates
- Groups are conducted by an experienced online moderator
- Up to two groups are conducted in the same evening
- Transcripts are provided after each group
- A report with participant comments and recommendations is delivered within one-week of the conclusion of the last group
Contact iReminder to learn how online focus groups are used to drive greater adherence.
Gathering Data to Craft Effective Medication Adherence Messages
Online focus groups are discussions in which a professional moderator asks a set of open-ended questions in order to explore participants' attitudes and experiences around medication adherence.
iReminder's online focus group technology is so advanced that the moderator can give full attention to the participants' answers. To see its many features, click on the image above.